Friday, May 13, 2005

Went to see the reserves to night get turned over by Man U
First time Ive seen them and took some kids along to witness, well they were so bored I was entertaining them but singing through my vast knowledge of kiddie tv programmes and fascinating them by knowing the entire lyrics to "Ernie The Fastest Milkman in the West!"
They'd never heard it! DEPRIVED!
Spent the second half planning what to do with my Visitor!
So far Ive got as far as knowing that there's 14 pubs in the nearby area (sometime being a cabbies daughter has its advantages, even if I do get hopelessly lost everywhere I go.)
Flash I hope you've got an A-Z or something!
I'm trying to think of other cool things to do or chill out but I'm not sure! I hope you're thinking of ideas too!

2 comments:

shorty said...

Still Jealous.............

Babs said...

Jesus, I think I remember that from when I was little!!