Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The most awesome thought...
If Derby AND Wednesday make playoffs... Imagine if I could con people into getting me tickets so I can go to both games?
Man I'm knackered, spent the day yesterday at the stables and last night got woken up at 4am by a text from N.
It was obviously a well thought out text, it even had punctuation - well a full stop.
What did it say?
"Wee head."
Just that. Wee head.
His next text explained that he was awaiting a visit from the sandman. Which amused me and I asked if it was Brian, the 42 year old Transsexual from Wales.
He replied that no it was the trainee Sandman, Debbie, 19 from Melton Mowbray and that equal opportunities and nonsexual discrimination had finally caught up with Fairyland.
*shakes head in disgust*
I know too many weird people.

2 comments:

Hyde said...

Nothing like strange 4 am texts... I know the feeling, my dear!

Lol!

Hyde

Flash said...

I'm gonna do that to someone
just "Wee head", ace!