Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I've spoken to a real live Blogger!
Its such a relief to realise that this isnt all just part of my bizarre imagination and a fantasy made up by my computer! (At least I already knew Cheryl was out there!)
There are actual real live people out there that Blog and I'm going to meet one, How exciting!
----
I was talking to the builder today, he asked me if I wanted to help and go on the top of the roof as "you've not been up have you?"
"Eeerrr... No!" I lied not wanting to admit to my drunken dare of climbing the scaffolding.
So I've been putting windows in the loft this afternoon and admiring it all.

3 comments:

Flash said...

Me too!
Not meaning the roofclimbing you understand

shorty said...

I do exist!!!! Yay...I was beginning to wander?!

Watski said...

You be careful with them bloggers. They're weird.