Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Things are slacking off here a bit aint they?

It's hard to think of interesting things to post when you're not doing anything, (Am applying for a new job though, a data entry type thing in Guys Hospital, which is where Dad went for his lung operation and is on the telly! So look out for me if I get it! hehehehe!)

So I think i'll turn things over to you, my two, three loyal readers.

Best Practical joke ever?

I want you to tell me about the best you've ever pulled off and to get you started here's my best two.

Probably one of the worst I've ever done is taping my brothers eyelids open, after he'd passed out after a night out. It looked freaky as shit when he was sleeping through it all with open eyes and then terrified him when he "woke" and found he couldn't blink.

Another time, when I was in my uni house, I covered the front door and windows in that police tape that they bung up when there's been an incident and then locked all the doors and turned all the lights off and waited for my housemates to come home and shit themselves about something having happened to me.

All pretty tame and boring really, so amuse me and shame me by telling me about yours?

1 comment:

Babs said...

I wasn't ever good at practical jokes.

My brother, however, once kidnapped my teddy bear and taped him to the ceiling.