Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'm loving the fact that i'm getting all kinds of freaky referrals since mentioning "nude modelling"
(hehehe did you see what I did there? Mentioning it again?)
Been talking it over with CL who said that she'd probably do it, when I explained to her about GT and everything. (Then again, she is called CL for a reason!!)
MH would definately NOT do it and is possibly thinking all kinds of crap about me when I told her I was considering it.. She probably thinks of me as a slapper or something now.
I'm still stuck whether to do it or not.. Yeah it'd make a great story to tell people. (not that I'm sure its something I'd make public to my friends, cos lets face it all the blokes would hassle me for a copy of the picture.)
But then what if the pics got out? Much like this blog I'd die a slow and painful death if anyone found out of its existance.
Definately needs thinking about, might suggest to GT about me getting some kinda bonus to it!

1 comment:

Flash said...

Do it!

It'll be an experience if nothing else.
Psst, can I see the pictures??