Monday, September 12, 2005

WE WON BACK THE ASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got into the cricket during the last Ashes when I'd come home from 6th form and watch them with Dad.
Unfortunately I then went to uni and lacked SKY and MH and CL didn't understand and didn't want to spend the whole day glued to channel 4, not when This Morning with Fern 'N' Phil was on.
So I've missed out on a whole lot of the re-making of the team, apart from the fact that I fell deeply in love with "Freddie" Flintoff.

I've been glued to this series all summer and WE WON! WHOOOOOO! It's been so long and did anyone else have their heart in their mouth at the way they tossed the little urn around?!

5 comments:

Ben said...

Don't worry - it was a replica urn they were passing around. The real one is in the museum at Lords.

I wonder if the replica is filled with replica ashes?

Charby said...

That's a relief. I knew it was fragile and they didn't seem to be taking much care of it!

I really, really hope that it has replica ashes!

Charby said...

Did anyone see the parade today?
Freddie was so wasted!!

Hyde said...

Not a sports person and don't really have a clue what you're talking about, but I'm glad you're happy!!!

-h

Charby said...

Cricket Hyde! cricket!