Thursday, September 22, 2005

Oooh another Meme thing!

(honestly these things are awesome when you dont know what to blog about or have too much going on in your head that you don't know how to blog about!)

Here are the Rules! If anyone else wants to play:

Leave your name and
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jelly to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

And here's Flash's reply!

1. You've done a nudey photoshoot! (I can see I'm never going to be able to forget about that!)
2. Is this the way to Amarillo. (Shalalalala. We sent the Pal-arse down!)
3. Orange & lime! (Whooooo!)
4. "You just cant beat a saveloy!" (Honestly people Saveloys are the greatest invention ever created by the Chipshop Gods.)
5. Again falling by your blog & revealing myself! (I still remember your 1st comment was about me calling Dad a silly fucker after hurting himself at hospital, and you "spurted coffee everywhere after laughing" 1/09/04)
6. A cute little squirrel. (awwww)
7. Isn't it about time we had another drink up? (YES, YES Oh God Yes!! I'd suggest this weekend but that maybe a bit short notice and Dad's escaping from hospital this weekend [hopefully - fingers crossed] after being in all week. Plus its E's 24TH (so old!!) on Friday.
Hmmm. Charltons at home next weekend so how bout the weekend after that - the 8th?)

So if anyone else wants to play leave a comment and I'll try and get back, in between trips to the hospital, and painting The Brats new room.


*update*

Hydey-Hyde-Hyde!

1. You own the most gorgous cat.
2. Ever since that blog I did about my reading and imagination and you responded about playing Kathy on the Moors, You've made me think of Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights.
3. Strawberry. (Its the best flavour and as you're first to reply you get my favourite type!)
4. "Want to come play in my secret treehouse?"
5. The 1st post I ever read of yours, done shortly after your brothers accident, although It was a few months before I became a regular commentator.
6. A bee, specifically a Worker Bee as in your blog you come across as someone always on the go, buzzing here, there and everywhere.
7. (Forgive me if its a common name in America, but I've never come across it here) Is your real name short for something? (If that comes across as revealing too much of your "real" Idenity (bollocks everytime I spell that it looks wrong) my back-up question is: If you could change your name to anything what would it be?


SPINS!!!!!!!!

1. Our real names are really similar (The first 3 letters anyway!)
2. Pretty in Pink! - just cos of your blog template I think!
3. Lime! (next favourite!)
4. "The universe changes daily, and tomorrow the reading could look very different."
5. Being annoyed by your name for a few days before venturing over to look and find out who you were (I absolutely loathe the term "Spinster", it reminds me of spiders and bad witches in the fairy tales. Of course you've since then explained the reasons behind the name) LOL! No hard feelings huh?
6. Dolphin, with an appearance of peacefulness and zen.
7. What exactly is your job title and job description?

7 comments:

Hyde said...

Yes, please!

HistoryGeek said...

Me, too!

Charby said...

Please someone tell me if you can see the updated bit?

HistoryGeek said...

I see it...and to answer your question: I have two jobs. I am a dialysis social worker 32 hours a week, and I am a private practice therapist (individual and couples psychotherapy) part-time (I have room for about 15 hours, currently only 8 hours are filled). Clear as mud, right?

I like the dolphin...they are very smart and like water!

Hyde said...

Yay!

Yes, my real name is short for something, but I'll tell you what for in private. (Must maintain my Hyde-ish illusions in blogland). If I could change my name...I don't know. Something girly like "rose"...

-h

sunshine said...

Me Me Me???

Hyde said...

Oh, and by the way, I'm glad you think my cat is gorgeous. He thinks so too!