Friday, September 23, 2005

More responses to my Meme!

SPINSTER WITCH!!

1. You are a mensch! This isn't random, but it's patently true. (What's a mensch? It sounds like a drink ?)
2. Sense and Sensibility (the movie) (I've never read or seen it, I shall make an effort to read it though, any excuse to find a new book!)
3. Tangerine
4. No football tarot readings. (Shame :( )
5. You and Cheryl racing to be the first to comment on one of Flash's posts.
6. A colt - strong, energetic, already beautiful, but almost surely to develop into grace and poise, playful.
7. If talent, family obligation and location were not factors, what would you do for a career? (I'd love to get involved in some form of conservation work, maybe breeding something to be returned to the wild. In this country though)

Hyde!


1. You think vultures are cute. That still blows my mind! (All animals have something about them to make them cute.)
2. Wuthering Heights! (It's weird... I thought this up last night and we have the same answers for eachother for this question and the next!) I first loved this book on my own, and then it sort of became a thing for me and Narc. But when I read about you fantasizing about running throught he moors, I felt a soul-connection to you. (How cool! And strange!)
3. Strawberry!
4. So? Am I invited to the tea party or not? (Only if you bring a teddy!)
5. First I only knew you through Flash and Sunshine's blogs. You appeared as a commenter on the Annals in early April when you told me to take out my Narc-shit "on a punching bag." In May you were jealous of all the spanky sailors here in Manhattan; and by June, you became my virulent defender. I've got nothing to fear with you to beat up all the boys for me! (Grrr! Thats me Super-Charbs! I can't stand to see people I know treated like shite.)
6. Unicorn--strong and sweet with a touch of fantasy! (If only there was real ones!)
7. What are you going to do next with your life? The sky's the limit, and I'm really curious where you'll be off to! ( Travel. I want to go to New Zealand, and Australia and Iceland and everywhere in between!)


Answers for Sunshine!

1. Passionate.
2. I remember you posting the lyrics to Guns 'n' Roses Patience once, I always connect that with you now.
3. Lemon!
4. Pierced? Dodgey! What if it like,... got lost?
5. I first knew you from the comments you posted during the LF Saga in November and then from a quick MSN conversation while I was revising for one of my last exams in Derby.
6. Ferret - Short, sweet and Strong!
7. If you could live anywhere else, where would you be?

1 comment:

sunshine said...

HA!

4. Nope, never got lost.
6. I use to hate Ferrets until my best friend got one as a pet, and now can deal with them. I'd never thought I would take that as a compliment, but I just did.
7. I would go home. I was originally born in a little town near Buffalo, NY. I always say I want to live there again, maybe it would only be for a short time, but I feel this connection to that area and I never quite feel right living where I do. To warm up a bit, I think I would pick South Carolina, or Tennessee. Stay on the east coast. Tropical, I would pick St. Thomas, for now, because it was the most absolute georgeous place I have ever seen outside the US.