Tuesday, September 20, 2005


Oooh Inspired by Spinsterwitchs post a few days ago, and a stunning bit of boredom, I'll take you on a tour of my house.
Lets start with where I'm sat right now. The living room.









This is where Dad sits or lies all day long, (Ignore the dirty washing in the corner please!)
Admire that awful tacky display cabinet and look! There is my Graduation picture in the bottom there (Pride of place Dontcha know?)

















And here's where I sit! Admire Fred my faithful computer that survived 3 and a half years of uni! (No Prizes on guessing what website it's displaying! ) Look its Sky Sports News (Is that Alan Shearer?) Admire the two very belated Birthday cards and the pictures of my dearly beloved and much missed Labrador dog! and see Dad's medicine in the corner there

On to the Next room!

6 comments:

Charby said...

yeah I have no idea why there is the big spaces either.
I'm still struggling to get to grips with the picture lark.

HistoryGeek said...

Very cool...When I get my house cleaned, I'll have to have a go at a tour. That may mean you never get to see my place sadly.

Your house looks very nice...it's a good home!

Hyde said...

That was very cool! I felt like I was spying or something...

And I like the orange and lime. It's a good combo. My living room has green walls. I like color. My bedroom is gold-ish and my bathroom is bright purple!

Maybe I'll do a photo tour one day. Still have to get a digital camera though, and I'm flat broke. :(

hyde

Hyde said...

PS: I love that you named your bird Satan! (It's a very "VJ" thing to do)

;)

Flash said...

Nice tour Missy!
Particularly digging the orange & lime.

Charby said...

That bird really is the feathered spawn of the devil Hyde. Its constantly beating the shit into its buddies and me!
I would have called it Damien except I wasn't sure of the sex orginally so Satan seemed a name that could be used by both sexes.