Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oooh. Tagged by Weenie!

5 Things

5 things that really irritate you
-The crazy guys at the Job centre who keep calling me in to discuss why I don't have a job and suggest me going back to school for more GCSE's/ALEVElS. I'm caring for a terminally ill man. Does that explain why I don't have a job?
-That 50p/half a dollar guy. He looks like a fucking chipmunk. Nob.
- That 3 advert (for benefit of you americans, its a bunch of crazy japanese women getting orgasmic over plastic glowing cannisters that play tunes when you open them up, then the police come with furry earmuffs, bark a lot and one of the women escape down a drain.) What The Fuck?
- Saturday morning tv, bring back SMTV!
- Insommnia *sigh*

5 things you like a lot
Football.
Cricket.
Reading a good book
Laughing.
Sleeping.

5 Music Albums

Green Day - American Idiot.
Queen - Greatest Hits.
Iron maiden (My brothers nicked the CD so I can't name it off the top of my head.)
The free one that was in The Sun the other weekend. - It had my current favourite Cheesy song on it Avenues and Alleyways.
Confessions of an idiot! - hehehehehe!

5 Songs
-Well I'm always humming "english country garden" everyone knows the tune and joins in to the end bit when I start humming it but no-one seems to know the words or who did it.
-Hanson - Mmmbop one of my most favouritest cheesy songs ever.
-The Lightning Seeds - Pure
-Stephen Fretwell - Emily.
- Offspring - why don't you get a job?


5 Musics in your IPod (mp3 player) (I don't own a Ipod or MP3 player so we'll stick the media player on the computer on and list the 1st five random tunes that pop up.

Jason Mraz - The Remedy.
Queen - My Best Friend.
Evanscence - My Immortal
Guns 'n' Roses - Patience
Animaniacs theme!

Hehehehe. Nice bit of randomness there.

I can't be bothered to tag anyone so If anyone wants to take it feel free

5 comments:

Flash said...

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

He he he

Babs said...

Gah!! Gah!!

Animaniacs?? Brillyunt!!

That had to be one of THE best cartoons ever.

I still know the 'States Capital's song' by heart lol

weenie said...

You actually listen to those free cds that come with newspapers?? :O Mine just go straight into the bag labelled "for charity"...

The Offspring's rendition of "Why don't you get a job" went down really well last night! :)

HistoryGeek said...

You get free CDs with the newspaper?!

And I was going to say that you just made Flash a happy man, but that's a bit redundant (although I said it anyway, didn't I).

Charby said...

I listen if they come with something exciting in it.

Spins we get free DVD's too sometimes!