Friday, September 30, 2005

Bastards.
I went to bed at 3am ready for my New Deal appointment, of which I'm not happy at 10.30. In order to get to Woolwich I need to get on the 178 (A very, very good bus as its direct) or the 386 (A good bus if you need to time waste before you get to Woolwich as it goes all round the back-streets and takes a good 10 - 20 minutes longer that the 178)
(I digress)
Anyway, this means I leave my house an hour before I need to be there and I wake up 8am, still rather pissed off about Nanny being here.
At 8.45 they ring and cancel my appointment - Wow cheers for that fuckfaces.
So I go shopping with Nanny and Mum instead.
After the brief argument over needing to wear a seatbelt, we arrive at Asda, she gets distracted by a baby.
Every few minutes she stops and looks at the stuff in a trolley.
"is this ours?"
"No Nan, look this one five millimetres away is ours."
"Oh yeah."
Every bit of food we look at and add to our trolley, she tries to add and we try and convince her otherwise.
"Ooh I dunno whether to get that or not."
Cue 10 minutes of patient waiting while she thinks, it always ends the same way.
"Oooh I'll get it, hopefully he'll be home tonight."
"No Nanny, he's in all weekend remember?"
"Is he?"
"Yes."
Its exhausting.
When we got home it was "Has he rung?"
"G rang remember?"
"Oh yes."
"So has he rung yet?"
"G rang for him, remember?"
For the 2oth time she tried something different.
"Ooh I'd have thought G or Granddad have rung by now."

And shock, horror we've got her again tonight EVEN THOUGH Uncle I is picking her up from the hospital, why can't he stay with her in HER house, where she feels safe and secure and most importantly won't get lost?
Cos he's a selfish cunt that's why.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

I'm also 5001, does that count in the tie breaker?

I'm a whore for free stuff, can you tell?