Thursday, September 08, 2005

A game! I love games!

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



Questions posed by Flash!

1. If you had the misfortune to fall head over heels for one of those strange men that don't like football, what would you do? Well the BB hated football and complained lots when I made him watch MOTD and Football Focus. As long as he didnt mind me going to the football and hanging out with my lads to watch games I think we'd get on very well. We could come to some kinda agreement. Most blokes tend to with their none-football liking birds. I could see it causing some problems if Portsmouth/Bolton on a Tuesday night clashed with Eastenders, but I'm sure I could come to some arrangement where I got to see the game. That is if the guy knew what was good for him! Grrr! Lets hope that dreadful scenario never takes place though.
2. Do you see yourself living in London in 5 years time? If not, where? I don't want to be in London, if things were ideal I'd just apply all over the country and see where I ended up. I think I'd really like to live in Cornwall at some point though, I love the seaside and I thought it was a really pretty place when I visited.
3. Why do girls love horses? Hmmm Toughie, I can only talk for myself, I love the power trip and trust. You've got something there that's 7 foot tall and weighs on average half a tonne, can travel at 30mph and when you get that special partnership between you, that horse will walk through fire for you, it'll walk past something it sees as terrifying (even if it's just a squirrel.) It'll jump its own body height (and horses only jump cos we've taught them too, wild ones rarely do) because it trusts you. And all you have to control it is a thin bar of metal and leather, your own body signals and believe me, you can't make a horse do anything it don't want to do and when you have that kind of trust between something that can seriously damage you, its awe-inspiring. I've seen 4 year old children handle one-tonne Shires, when adults have shied away because they have no fear and they have the same trust in the horse that the horse has for them. And finally I love their gentleness, kindness and beauty.
4. Ice cream has been banned worldwide & is now regarded with the same moral disdain as drugs. Would you give up or get yourself a dealer at the risk of being criminalised? I'd need a dealer, but as long as I still had my peanut butter I think I could try and cut down on the addiction but I'd still have to have occasional fixes.
5. How would you describe your emotions when you recently had to be naked in the name of art? From disrobing to seeing the finished articles.
Well first of all it was shock that I'd been asked, and I asked several times that it wasn't a wind-up and why wasn't he going for one of his better-looking female friends. On the day itself I was very nervous, I can't even go topless on the beach and I was expected to strip off in front of a guy I'd known since I was 11, his sister and a make-up artist. When he showed me what he wanted me to wear in some of the shots I was more amused than anything else and I felt like a prat really, I closed my mind to my nakedness and just felt stupid in some of the poses he asked for. Having seen the pics now I'm quite proud of them. I don't plan on showing them to anyone else though.

8 comments:

Charby said...

It was shocking wasnt it?
I had to get some ice-cream out to recover from that awful thought.
It's not an addiction though, I can quit at any time.

Charby said...

I suppose that I should add that I do know a few guys that ride too.
And when I find the one that likes football and rides he's never getting away.

feitclub said...

Alright, I'm game. Ask me five questions, please.

And yes, your response to the matter of horses was most enlightening.

Charby said...

Oh! And if anyone else wants to ask me 5 questions feel free. I'm so forgetful!

Hyde said...

Okay, Charby-- I've been refraining so far, but I'm game too--ask away!

-h

Hyde said...

BTW-- I'm with you on the horses!

:)

Flash said...

Good answers mistress Charbs.

sunshine said...

BRING IT ON!