Thursday, March 10, 2005

We will Rock You............ Rocks!
Lol.
I'm not really a fan of Ben Elton, I don't find him that funny, so I was a little dubious about it, but it was great, very camp, cheesy and tongue in cheek!
How can you not laugh at a black man built like a brick shit house named Britney Spears?!
You could so tell too that it's not just Mum's who's been to see it loads too, people were giggling at jokes before they came.
Gotta love the person at the back who went into high pitched hysterics which sent the two main actors into hysterics too. (Gallielao the hero - was dead fit!)
People dancing in the aisles to Bohemian Rhapsody, singing along and waving glowsticks, it was great.
And Scaramouche the heroine, delivered possibly the line that sums up my school-life and the best line ever, that needs recording: "they thought i was a lesbian cos I don't wear pastels!"

No comments: