Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Tonight Matthew, I will be an uptown girl and a west end girl, I will be standing in line to see the show tonight.
My Mothership, E and The Brat will be rocking all over the world. There is no escape for me, Help me if you can, I will be attempting to be coming down with a fever to get out of it.
However much I try it'll be like being caught in a landslide, with no escape from reality
Dad will be driving us there in his cab, it’s not quite a jaguar though.
My Mothership especially is a Queen fanatic, her biggest regret was breaking her ribs the day of the Queen concert she was going too. I've listened to Freddy since I was in the womb, for years I loathed it being drummed down my ears, then when I went to uni I really missed it, sadly while I left E and Mothership unsupervised, Mothership converted E into the cult, Mothership is taking us tonight to see this - She's already been several times, I think its only her keeping the show running, and she has her own special season ticket or something.
I'm secretly looking forward to it, but don't tell them, I'll never hear the end of it!


(song lyrics from Uptown girl - Billy Joel, West end Boys and Girls - Pet Shop Boys, By the way - RHCP, Rocking all over the world - Status Quo, Help - The Beatles, I'm going slightly mad - Queen. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen. Driving in my car - Madness. Did you get them all?)

1 comment:

Flash said...

of course, i did!