Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Scaffolding!
Lovely, lovely scaffolding!
All tempting and seductive in its... pole-like way.
Me and The Brat look at it.
"Dare you." He's scared of heights.
"Double dare you."
I consider, We've been told to stay away from it. Both of us are so clumsy we'd fall and break our necks.
"Saturday. When everyone's out."
Hmmm.... Saturday. We're playing early, and after which I plan on getting wasted to celebrate the failing/passing.
Being the sensible mature adult I am, I should be old enough to not take up such a challenge and walk away, pride and dignity intact.
"You're on! What will you give me for doing it?"

3 comments:

shorty said...

Hmmmm, going to your interview on Monday in a full body cast...sounds interesting.

Good Luck again Friday, won't have PC for a few days. I won't know until Monday if you passed or not...I mean when you pass!

Nuff said....Drink one for me!

Flash said...

If you break your legs, missy, don't come running to me.

Super good vibes wafting down the M1 for you, baby.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Keep up the good work.