Saturday, March 19, 2005

*Sigh*
You kinda guessed it didn't you?
I said to E after the Spurs game, that knowing us we'd fuck it up today and SM said the same thing to me today, in between his usual randomness, that this would be their first away win of the season.
I agree with Curbs about El Karkouri's sending off. I've seen a lot worse there, Bryan Robson said too, that in his day it would be a booking, In the Chinese shop afterwards, I started talking to a guy who works in the control room and he said that Gera had stud marks all up and down his thigh so I guess he had to go.
The 2nd and 3rd goals looked well offside to me and the Chinese shop guy agreed.
I didn't see the penalty, (Wow I feel a bit Arsene Wenger-y!) The sun's right in my eyes when it comes to this time of the season.
But apparently it was a penalty from Bryan Hughes.
Question is: Can we hold on or will we now see our customary slide down the table? When you think we have Chelsea away and Man utd at home to come, you've gotta worry.

1 comment:

Flash said...

Looked a straight red to me, I'm afraid