Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hurray! Football! I've missed football! Seems like years since the cup thing.
But my God!
Didn't you wince when Spurs hit Jerome Thomas? It was probably a good thing the poor soul got subbed, better for his health!
I missed his goal, cos some late starters were walking in front of me, and I just saw it hit the back of the net, and sadly I'm too small to be able to see the big screen at half and full times, when they tell everyone to look so didn't see it there either, but I'm told it was a good 20 if not 25 yards out.
We played pretty well I thought in the first half, Konch, especially being fine. Shame the ref was piss-poor and definately should have taken more control over it, got a bit loopy at the end to make up for it, booking Jason Euell for "scoring" an offside goal, but failing to do the same when Spurs did.
Hoping there's no major injuries after all and it was good to see Feeesh again, first time in God Knows how long and the same for Perry.
Murphy's goal was a bit of a deflection off the goalpost but who cares?!
Plenty of mocking for Dad in the morning!

No comments: