Saturday, December 10, 2005

A particularly shit day (why does rejection, no matter what the form, always hurt so much?) brightened up momentarily as I escaped home to toddle down to The Valley.
I wasn't expecting a thriller or too much, Sunderland's losing streak is only a bit worse than ours and I was discussing the chances of them ending their losing streak against us - Come on you all thought it too!
Not too sure on the tatics of removing what I thought to be our best players on the day with Hughes and Bartlett though!
Still a win's a win and it's always nice to see Super Clive!
Full report here!
And another goal for Bent!

1 comment:

weenie said...

My jinx has been lifted! :)

And woohoo, United only drew with Everton so we stay in second place!!

Sorry to hear about the rejection business...