Friday, December 09, 2005

I forgot to add the little comment that the Job Centre lady said to me as I left today.

The thing with me is that I'm a terrible giggler, I giggle at everything happy or sad, especially if I get nervous and if I'm angry it only takes a little funny face to get me giggling, which isn't always a good thing, as it doesnt show how angry I am and prevents me from making quick comebacks.

Anyway, I was talking to the Job Centre Lady and she were talking about the carer's allowance and then I was telling her about the job and she asked me if I'd ever worked in a shop before and I shook my head.
"Wow" She remarked. "They must have been desperate to take you on."

Fucking Bitch!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Cow!

Her of course!

HistoryGeek said...

Alex, babs, please, be kind to cows and do not associate them with this woman! She is clearly her own species of scum...and I may actually be denigrating scum by association.

As for the giggling, I think we've all done it once or twice when someone says something inappropriate.