Sunday, December 04, 2005

If you've come this way to read my review (And I don't know why you would) of today's game and read about how we snatched defeat from the jaws of... erm... defeat.
You'd be best going elsewhere, cos I'm gonna pretend that us losing 5-2 never happened.
And if any of you dare to question exactly how many games we've lost in a row now, I'm gonna hunt you down and batter you to death with a wet lettuce leaf.
Incidently Weenie, did you notice Darren Bent has started scoring now you've transferred him out your dream team?
And we got Wednesday away in the FA cup! MH was very overexcited and after I told the Brat that A had a box there, he's excited too about us sitting in the box, when I haven't even asked him!

Ahem, moving on now, is it good news that comes in threes or bad?
Cos by the end of this week coming up, I hope to be able to tell you Good News #2 (remembering that Dad's arm getting better is #1.)

3 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

As an American I can say this without irony....Football match, what football match?

I'm excited to hear about good news #2. I think that the rule of threes can be about good and bad.

sunshine said...

I agree w/ Spins. Also pregnancy, so becareful

weenie said...

My mate text me the score last nite! :O

And yep, uncanny that Bent has started to score again...I so hope "my jinx" wears off for the rest of the team... sorry, I didn't mean it to happen!!