Wednesday, December 07, 2005

*Claps hands and bounces*
I CANT wait to tell you guys my news.
But we gotta wait and be patient and as always my lack of "go-me" vibes is pulling me down, I'm gonna fuck this up, I know I am. It might be a simple thing but my God I'm having panic attacks about it already. I'm not gonna be able to cope, I know I'm not and I'm gonna get laughed and and hassled and shate apon.
I wish I wasn't doing this, and you're all gonna laugh when you see what it is I'm getting all worked up and scared about.
I wish I had more get up and go about me and was able to ignore the "you're shit" vibes that everyone gives to me always.
Shitty hell!!! Hurry up with the end of the week already!

6 comments:

Hyde said...

I'm confused! But whatever it is, I'm sure you can do it! I can't wait to find out...

-h

weenie said...

Good luck...whatever it is! :)

Alecya G said...

I am sending you some "Go Charby" vibes. Man, you've gotten me all worked up about whatever it is. Godd luck, or have fun or whatever is applicable. You'll do just fine.

Babs said...

Gah!! I can't wait either!!

Alex said...

I think I know - well I think I have guessed what it is - but I'm not saying...I'll just have to try and wait until you tell us to see if I am right!

Good luck with it though chuck, You know deep down you can do it and you are excited about it - which means it's the right thing for you - no matter WHAT the hell it is...

Alex said...

ohhhhhhh I was so wrong!

I thought that you were getting a Charlton tattoo!!!