Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yesterday summed up in points....

Good.
1 - J came online! I've not seen or spoken to him since we were in York last, thats like 15 months ago! Whooo!
2 - Virtual dates! Hehehehe.
3 - Going on holiday tomorrow! Yippie!
4 - I have a prospectus for evening classes at Woolwich college, my brain is rotting. So perhaps doing my GCSE maths again (although there will be lots of tears and frustration involved if I do do it) and possibly a Alevel in psychology will stop it rotting.

Bad.
1 - Dad had to stop in hospital over night as his blood count was so low the doctors wondered how he was still vertical.
2 - I spend so much time in this seat in front of the computer that I have developed a mighty fine ass groove in the settee

2 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Yay! for vacations...I am V-3 days and counting.

Did they give your dad a transfusion? I hope he's okay.

Charby said...

Yup a transfusion, it takes so long!