Friday, August 05, 2005

I hate being a girl.
Actually, I hate more the effort that seems involved in it.
Yah boo sucks to the person who came up with hair removal cream!

(Incidently I'm doing my posing on Sunday!)
I'm toying with the idea of putting up the ones that ain't nude.
The theme apparently is "Bruises" and I'm getting a proper make-up artist thing like you see on Casualty or ER and getting cuts and bruises and making out to be a battered housewife!
I'm well looking forward to that bit, although I'm still a little unsure of what I've agreed to do!

6 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Wait...I think I missed this posing thing. What are you posing for in the nude, missy?

Charby said...

Hehehehe.
For a mates photography degree, its tasteful nudity.
Not some pages three/playboy crap

Babs said...

The only thing I don't understand about hair removal cream is why it has to smell so GOD AWFULLY wretched.

Flash said...

just enjoy it Charbs, it'll be an experience.

LavaLady said...

Wow! That sounds like fun!

Post them!

Anonymous said...

Ah, nice.