Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Here is my trip to Bristol to see CL in pictures. (more or less)

This is part of the open top bus ride that we took from Weston Super Mare to the beach. Right along a cliff edge!!!!

Bye-bye Internet anonymity (Gone now! - kinda.)

We paddled on the beach! Hurrah!

We even made a mini Stonehenge!

Tuesday we went to the @Bristol Exhibit, lots of fun sciency things to play with (including a hamster wheel!) and a rainforest walkthrough.

We Rode back on the Clifton Suspension Bridge.

Today, we went to Wookey Caves, unfortunately I wasn't allowed to use Flash photography there, so I couldn't take pictures of the amazing underground waterfalls, the water was incredibly blue, like proper tropical water blue and I couldn't take a picture of the witch.

Now I'm back and wish me luck cos its another driving test day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Charby said...

Yeah....... That really didnt work how i wanted it too

HistoryGeek said...

Great pictures. It looks like a lovely trip. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your driving test.

sunshine said...

Woo Hoo! You already know my comments about you pic. Also you know my tips on the whole driving test thing. Remember what I recommended and I know you will pass.

3 More days!!!