Saturday, August 13, 2005

I've been drinking, sadly I'm not that drunk but I plan on saving my alcohol for tomorrow.
WE won!
We're top of the league! We rock!

My dad's disintergrating.
His left lung is partially collapsed and his bottom rib is eroding away.
Anyone got any sellotape?

I accidently-on-purpose lost some drinking games at OF's 21st. She's has the most gorgeous akita puppy, I'm not sure of the spelling.

Tomorrows my b'day! yippie-de-fucking-do-dah!

I have the most awesome poem to share with you,!
A poem just for me about me from Spinsterwitch!

Its not the best thing for an already highly emotional Charbs to be getting as it caused a few tears but it's absofuckinglutly awesome.

YAy.

1 comment:

P'tit-Loup said...

Happy Birthday Charby!! Hope you have a great time with spinsterwitch! I would love to hear the poem, if you feel like sharing it.