Friday, August 12, 2005

Its a happy, happy, joy, joy day in our house.
Driving Instructor no4 has buggered off with my ID (remind me to tell you about the woman in Bristol who thought I was 14!) which means I'm incapable of finding myself a pub or spending my hard-earned(!!) money on booze, or ice-cream or even peanut butter toast.
There has been a huge row over me wanting to give up on the driving and the folks STILL think they can make my decisions for me.
Dad has got some scan results back, actually he got them back Tuesday and I only found out the results cos I happened to be in the same room as them and the phone.
So new growths in the liver, right lung and new growths in his neck where previously it was cancer-free, so it's bye-bye to the majority of drugs and hello to Depression!
And seeing as I'm the one at home, guess who's getting all the stick?
Oh the joy.
I brought home a job to apply for from the Job centre.
"Why are you going for that? You won't get it."
I think spending the weekend in bed, watching the cricket sounds like a good plan.

R I'm pretty sure its Hadfield. I even looked it up on google maps and everything.

6 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Oh, Charbs, that's hard! Keep your chin up. Do you have something good planned for your birthday?

(I'm not one for cyber"hugs" but if I were I'd give you one!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Charbs

Sorry to read it's a bad time at the moment. You sound like you could do with a big night out.I wish you could come out with us all from my work tonight. It's a leaving do and there are so many funny people here a great night is guaranteed.

Hope you have a fantastic birthday on Sunday.

R

Charby said...

I don't have anything planned for my birthday yet! I don't even have any presents yet!

I need a good night out R! but until I get my ID back I can't even go to the offy!

Hope you have a great weekend and time anyway!

HistoryGeek said...

Check your e-mail...I finished it early!

LavaLady said...

Big Big Big Hugs, Charby!!

Hyde said...

So sorry about your dad. Hope you get your ID back soon, and in case I'm not online tomorrow, here's a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY albeit a day early.

:)