Saturday, August 20, 2005

Urggh.
How is it possible for one person to get so much sleep and still feel tired? Maybe its a stress thing?
----
Today is the first home game of the season!
There's something special about that and the atmosphere, if only it didnt look like rain! 1st game should be in terrible, bright sunshine!
I'd like to be confident about today, but how good were Wigan against Chelsea? I could well see them getting an early goal and us struggling to get back into it!
----
Dad is having a bad day, when he has a bad day he gets very stroppy and grumpy, I think pre-illness I can count on one hand the amount of times he's lost his temper. Since the illness, well in the last few weeks really, he's lost it over trivial stupid things.
OF who I have known at least 17 of my 22 years has never seen him get angry and she was so shocked by him grouching over the way that I pulled the curtains.
When he's like this its hard to remember that it's not Dad, My Dad's happy and jolly and so laidback he's almost vertical and I hope its just the drugs making him this way and that the cancer never reaches his brain.
---
Off to the football now! Hurrah!

2 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

Illness really wreaks havoc on people. Remember that he's not mad at you, really.

Enjoy your day!

LavaLady said...

Hugs, Charby. Hope the weather held out and the football was fine!
xoxo LL