Sunday, August 28, 2005

Phew!
I'm home!
Been travelling from 11am to 7.30pm!
I've had a fab time learning all about sheep! What a tup is and a gimma and how to recognise suffolks, and Blues and what happens if you cross them.
And I did did some touristy stuff, visiting an old castle/jail and a bird of prey centre. (I'll show pics tomorrow, although I doubt they'll interest anyone but me!)
And I've come to the conclusion that I can't live anywhere without a summer, I refuse to believe that wearing thick coats in August and bedsocks, like some 90 year old granny counts as summer!
And I missed us win The Cricket and the Football! Gutted.
And also absolutely shattered.
Night night!

5 comments:

sunshine said...

Good to have you back, you were missed.

I would love to see pics, I get all giddy when anyone puts pics up, since I can't anymore, bummer.

Sorry you missed footy.

Hyde said...

You and I are opposites. One day, when I have the money, I'm going to spend every single summer where coats and bedsocks are required wear. I HATE the heat!

Glad you had a good time though!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hehe-and here was me lookin forward to a day trip to skeggy tomorrow? :(

Sir Findo Gask said...

Where did you go?

Anywhere nice?

Anonymous said...

...as someone who lives in skeggy - why would you look forward to it :^)...

billy