Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yuck.
It's just been one of those days.
I woke up at half 11, looked out the window to see grey skies and rain and decided that the day was gonna be shit, so I ended up going back to bed at 2pm. I woke up again at half past 6 and I still feel like shit.
But before I can go to bed I'm waiting for TY'U to come online cos I ended up having a stupid fight with him yesterday over nothing and I told him to go fuck himself and I need him to come online so I can explain why I flew off the handle over nothing and probably the reason why I was so touchy last night, which will involve the explaination of my last year and the situation as it stands at the mo and I'm not looking forward to it, but it serves me right for calling him a cunt and I hope he still wants to stay mates.
I think I need to hit the bottle tonight and see how drunk I can get on two drinks, maybe if I use my imagination I can make believe that I've drunk more than I have.

No comments: