Monday, July 04, 2005

Wow!
You're lucky I'm here at all!
I spent yesterday stripping wallpaper.
It was the kinda waterproof stuff so I was chucking a hell of a lot of water at it, the water then dripped down and into the plug socket which started growling at me!
I then decided that I should try and dry it to see if that helped and I swear a blue flash of lightening came out and tried to hit me!
I decided there and then, that my dream of becoming a professional wallpaper stripper could stop and I'll go back to dreaming of becoming a JCB driver!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it out alive.

I would miss the live chats that go on in your comments sections.

Charby said...

lol.
They are good ain't they?
Just think, if I stopped blogging one day i could have an endless stream of comments maybe even reaching triple figures!

Flash said...

You watch out for that leccy, missy!