Thursday, July 28, 2005

MSN CHAT.
"Dude! Help the computery has done a bad thing!"
The Sheep: *waits expantantly*
"Its like made all my files vanished!
I can't find them!
Help me!"
"Have you tried looking in the recycle bin?"
"Nooo, I thought if stuff went in there it was gone for good?"
"No, its like putting stuff into a normal bin, you then have to take that bin and put it in the wheely bin for dustmen to take away"
"Wow. You learn something new everyday."

Anyway, we found my stuff, the computer had seen fit to take everything from the "my documents" and "my pictures" file, hide the "recieved files" and place them in some distant, dusty place, that's only ever visited by adventurous moths, but I found them! I foiled the bastards evil plot! Now it's taking me ages to move them all, one by one to the place they should be to start with.
Why oh why did you move them computer? Was it just to annoy me? Did my files want a change of scenery? a holiday?
How I hate you.

Oh and me and TY'U are buddies again and are back to insulting each other.

5 comments:

HistoryGeek said...

This is surely some sign that computers have become self-aware, the end of the world is nigh!

*Cue bad sci-fi music*

Seriously, though, good to hear things aren't lost for good - computer and friendship both.

Charby said...

its like something bad from a film I agree. Bastard thing. I'm sure somehow its laughing at me

Hyde said...

Yay!

I'm glad you got your files back!

Flash said...

It's all godd, Charbs!

Flash said...

And where's R?