Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bombed!
Cunts, spoiling my day!
Being South of the River, I feel quite safe by it all, although some of the pictures I've seen on TV have been disturbing as they're quite close to where I've gone to get my train to Derby and near my job interview, and especially hearing people have been killed and injured by it all.
I'm waiting to hear from my Uncle M. Last we'd heard he was trapped in his office waiting for the police to evacuate him (although that sounds a lot more dramatic that what it actually is - blame my families keeness on adding any availble bit of drama possible to a situation) and organising a naughts and crosses (tic tac toe Americans!) tournament!
I hope everyone else out there is ok.

4 comments:

Flash said...

Glad you're safe. Just checking all my friends in London.

Charby said...

Is R going to grace us with his presence? I don't know whether he's based locally or up London, but I'd like to know if he's ok.

Hyde said...

I'm glad you are safe too!!! It just sucks. I was thinking of you when I heard the news this morning. (NDN's sister is in London right now too, and I was glad to hear that she's ok.)

(Congrats on the olympics thing by the way. My friend was working on the NY 2012 campaign and is all upset now. Oh well!)

Charby said...

LOL.
Before we realised exactly how bad it was we were joking that it was France's revenge for us beating them.