Wednesday, July 13, 2005

How funny!
I just told Brother's Mate. (the one that's always chatting me up.) about meeting TY'U on Monday, only the basics like, We met after chatting on MSN and I got wasted and left out all the interesting details.
My God did he go off on one or what?
What I did was stupid, dangerous and reckless, he could have been anyone. I could be familar with a date rape test now.
Blah, blah, blah.
Honestly. No wonder I tell no one anything!
I made sure it was all ok and I'm pretty good at working people out even if it's only online.
I was tempted about telling him that I met Flash, but I think i'd have been hung, drawn and quartered, disembowled with a wooden spoon and then grassed to the folks and how the Christ do I explain how I know him anyway?

*HomerEmailWatch update* No reply yet.

3 comments:

Flash said...

Geez, I must be a pretty bad dude.

Charby said...

Yeah.
Hang your head in shame.

HistoryGeek said...

It's amazing because really people meet like that all the time. Look at me dating people I met via the internet.

Flash, you are dangerous!