Tuesday, July 12, 2005

First things first, I'm adding Tequila to my list of drinks that I will never try again. If I knew the name of the Terry's Chocolate Orange drink I'd add that too.

Secondly.

I was watching the Simpsons on Friday or Thursday and I noted that they gave out Homer Simpson's email address. (Can you see where this is headed already?)
So I took note of it and forgot about it until I found it while looking at my phone and deleting old messages.
So I plan to email Homer right now and see if he replies.
I'm thinking of it as a scientific experiment, but after that I'm going back to curling up on the settee watching the Cricket and dying.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now only if you had Spongebobs email, huh?

Hyde said...

That is too funny. You HAVE to tell us what happens... Weird that it's a real address.

and no more tequila even in margaritas??? :(

HistoryGeek said...

Wouldn't that be cool...or at least to be able to reach Matt Groening that way.

Charby said...

Cheryl, that would make my day, except I'm not sure computers work underwater.
Hyde - I've never had margarita, and if it does contain tequila I think i'll keep well away from them too!!

feitclub said...

Was that the "chunkylover53@aol.com" address? I remember that episode and I remember reading about it in a magazine or something. That episode is a little old but I heard that someone with the show does read the mail.

Charby said...

Yup that was the one!
Wow! so I really might get a reply?!
Better check my email and see if I've got a reply!