Sunday, July 10, 2005

1 - I totally love the "recover post" option, admittedly it seemed a lot funnier, 4 driunks ago. and I rthink mmmbop is starting to lose the novelty value. I suspect it may be time to turn to I am the one and only. or go to bed, but that's all the way upstairs and this couch looks mighty comfy.
2 - I have a new MSNy type friend, he supports the mighty addicks too. Yay. what a shame that he is 19, the same afe as the brat, and he's a dick. the Brat. not New MSNy type Friend. its kinda off putting
3 - I'm really bored with my blogger template layout. so far I've been attempting to update with with the thingy that HYde USED,. it didn;t work, so I resorted to drink to see if that would help me undersstand it. If I have a hangover in the morning. I'm blaming Hyde.

so in summary. I'm not a computer geek. and I love the recover post option.

3 comments:

Hyde said...

If you keep having problems, let's pick a time and I'll go on MSN messenger and help you figure it out. Then again, drinking yourself into oblivion out of frustration is a solution that I can't criticize. In fact, if I were there, I'd join in!

HistoryGeek said...

I hate to point out that drinking never helps you make sense of computer things...it just throws off your typing.

Flash said...

I love drunk posts- the spelling rocks!