Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Pah,
The text war reached its cresendo at 7:45 when I promised to keep him updated on the game, so I did.
In return he would keep me updated with what was going on in the Arse-utd match.
"You wouldn't believe the save Deano made and then Gerrard (i think) hit the post. Looks fairly close, but possibly more Liverpool"
Then.
"OH GOD YES! Sean Bartlett! Haha-fucking-haha!"
and later.
"Christ Murphy was a little unlucky there I think. Liverpool looking dangerous but wasting their chances."
Half time....
Second half.
"Dude. I'm scared, Liverpool have been told to sort their shit out at half time"
"WANK! Don't fucking start on me. Morientes. 1-1. Go on Us!"
"I have neckache, why won't they bring the ball down my end of the pitch?"
"You dare start on me and I'll kill ya. Riise with his nice shiny red boots. 1-2. I hate you, don't speak to me."
"Possible penalty for Euell? See what the TV has to say later"
"Final score. 2-1 to you lot. Leave me alone. I hate you"

No comments: