Monday, February 14, 2005

So Valentine's Day is for couples right? And those declearing there love.
So what about all the happily single people who get it rubbed in their face and made to feel inadequate about the lack of romance and men/women in their life?
Why isn't there a Single's day so we can all feel smug too?
I've never recieved anything for Valentine's day, and never really seen the big deal, but then I don't see the big deal over Christmas either. (Bah humbug!)
I figure the best thing to do is to celebrate loving yourselves (and i don't mean using a hand or a vibrator or anything like that!)
Nope. I love me, it's taken me a long time to believe that there is some good in me and I'm not what they say I am, even though sometimes I think they're right.
So I'm celebrating loving me and Valentine's day by having a lot of drink, a lot of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food and watching the Arse humilate the Palarse.
And I'm supremely confident that tomorrow Orlando Bloom WILL appear at my front door.
He obviously was confused as to whether I was in Derby or London and will rectify the situation tomorrow.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE. Single or otherwise.

1 comment:

Flash said...

Like the idea of a single's day. It should be feb 15th so that only the most heartless scumsuckers could enjoy both!
So Happy Singles Day Charby!