Thursday, February 24, 2005

I went to see Bob yesterday.
Bob's pretty awesome, she's one of the two teachers I keep in touch with from school.
She's also the only decent teacher I had.
I'm pretty resentful to all teachers (Sorry Billy!).
None of them cared about me at school, as I was quiet and caused no trouble, I was ignored in favour of those louder, more chatty kids, didn't matter that all my classmates (term used very loosely, they weren't "mates") hated me.
I specifically remember Ms's V and P my A-level Biology teachers, who saw the shit and ignored it and even on occasion Ms V would even mock me for.
Anyway.
Admittedly all teachers ain't shit, but Bob was the only teacher I had who was ace.
She was my GCSE and yr 11 English teacher, and we got on very well, we even went on holiday to the Lake District together, and had an awesome time.
So me and E went to see her yesterday and meet her little kid, and I was offered councilling.
(Ick. Why do all the "grown-ups" I know offer me councilling or "someone to talk to?" I'm fine. I'm dealing with all the shit.)
But anyway. We had a good time, and even managed to convince her to bring her little kid to a Charlton game, either the Welling friendly or a cup game next year - Yes! Another convert!!

1 comment:

Flash said...

There's got to be a law against that sort of child abuse, surely?