Tuesday, February 08, 2005

You know what's enough to reduce a grown person to tears?
Going to bed at 11:30 (earliest since I've been back home). After a weekend of quite frankly working my bollocks (if i had any) off, and being out all day Monday.
So I'm knackered.
But cos I've got into the routine of late mornings and late nights, it's hard to sleep, so I'm still awake, an hour earlier.
At 2am I realise that the reason I'm still awake is cos its so fucking hot. (Since Dad started getting ill, he feels the cold so Mum's mate paid for new central heating as we couldn't afford it ourselves. (Don't get me started on that one!))
Anyway, I can't open my window, I've been banned, and as I really feel the 2 degree difference from Derby, I'm suffering.
But I find a sheet and settle down to sleep.
3:15am Some FUCKING SHIT TRAMPWANKING beeping starts.
20 beeps in 3o seconds, a break for 10 and then it starts again.
till 6:11am!
I've sussed out by then that It's coming from outside and somehow everyone else is sleeping through it all.
My Mum gets up for work and I realise that somehow I'm going to go for a drive, then my interview and do some typing in the afternoon for my Mum's mate on an hour and a half.
I need my Sleep.
I love sleep.
I'm tired, grouchy and it don't help Mum laughing at me when I told her of my disturbed night.
I could cry, I'm that tired.
Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.

No comments: