Saturday, February 26, 2005

It's now been over a month since I graduated.
Things are rapidly going downhill, as is probably evident in the lack of happy bouncy posts.
I need out.
It's occurred to me that all I have done really in the last two week is sit in my room watching the Extended LOTR films.
It's getting hard to motivate myself for the daily internet jobhunt.
Harder still to find a reason to get out of bed before 11:30.
This was made all the more evident from last night's drunken text from The Lizard who suggested that we move to Narnia as they had snow all the time.
Originally she did try to suggest the North Pole, but kept coming up with Poland (I don't know how either).
And being woken by STF and A who had decided to make the trip to see Wednesday V Brentford, and then didnt believe me when I told them, it'd take 30 mins to reach my nearest tube stop and at least another hour and a half on the tube to South Ealing.
"What do you mean!? I bet it's 5 minutes on the tube! Get your lazy ass out of bed and leave!"
I miss Random Days out, and Drunken Nights out.
I miss the freedom of being able to go out and do what I want without worrying about Them worrying about me.
I can't go out here, not only is it cos I don't have the money or the friends here to do that, but its that They'd stop me having fun and worrying about them and allowing them to rule me again at 21 is bad.
I was almost in tears today urging them to go out, just to fucking ASDA so I could leave the house.
Then being accused of being hormonal (which I probably am, but its NOT THE FUCKING POINT!)
And then when I finally got them out, we only ended up at me Nanny and Granddads.
"We had to come out." They say in a ain't kids a hassle? We're only doing this to humour her tone. "she was bored."
Tonight OF is back in London and we're going to her baptism and possibly to the pub afterwards, but They will be there and her Folks (who I adore) and Them being there, spoil my fun.

4 comments:

shorty said...

Who the hell do THEY think THEY are anyway. Forget about THEM! Do what you got to to survive there!

shorty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shorty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flash said...

Charbs, keep yer pecker up girl. If things ever get that bad, I'm not a million miles away.