Monday, February 28, 2005

Slightly disappointed in the baptism that it didn't involve a paddling pool, a hose and a slide, now that really would have livened it up!

Anyway, I'm pissed off with being miserable, and the dire posts that have appeared, I apologise now for them all. So I shall stop blogging when miserable and only post when I have something exciting and fun to post... and in that manner, here are.....

Things that have rocked my world lately.
*The new Steriophonics single.
*The New McFly Comic relief song - I think it has a sixties sorta chilled vibe about it.

*Theo Foley (name dropping there!) admiring my fairy lights in my window and my Brat's mate's Dad commenting. "It's a bit like Blackpool.... (moment's thought) .... Except I've never been to Blackpool."

*Explanation*. In an effort to cheer myself up, I have been decorating my room, it now has coloured fairy lights, hanging on the shelves, white flashing fairy lights around the mirror, a lava lamp and bubble tube going and one of these around my bed.
Gotta admit, it does look dead good, bit bright, but dead good.

2 comments:

Charby said...

No I don't get why Blogger insists on telling me todays the 1st March either!

Flash said...

Dakota is most excellent, it's true.