Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Snow!
Whooo!
I adore snow, at least I do before it turns to ice.
One of the reasons I chose Derby for uni was the fact that on the welcome day there was a good 6 inches of snow down. (The other reason? Derby and Leicester were both Premiership teams at the time. Academic reasons? Bah, who cares? They were the REAL important factors that swayed my mind.)
So imagine how pissed I was to not have "proper" snow like that in all my time there, actually while living in our house, we did manage to make a little snowman.
Anyway. There's snow here, piss poor snow but promises of more.
E is off work and owns a sledge!
Greenwich Park here we come!!!
Whooo!

1 comment:

Flash said...

Do me a favour & throw a snowball at a random person for me. I'd do it myself but I'm a coward.