Friday, February 04, 2005

I decided to take FLASH's advice and joined an agency to see whats what.
I also decided to make my CV, its looking a little bare, I've not worked ever and only done a few work experiences.
But when you've spent the majority of your life at school, just mustering the energy and motivation to get out of bed work experience is the last of your priorities and I've been kinda busy at uni what with actually trying to keep up to date with the coursework and dealing with Dad (and football at the weekends!!) to bother actually organising anything.
But...
On slightly good news my first jobseekers has gone into my account and what will i be spending this windfall on?
New ink cartridges for the printer, so the moneys mostly gone already, but I really need to get a copy of my voles posted

1 comment:

shorty said...

Thank you dear Charby for being my friend. For being open in your blog, you have shared a great deal of personal stuff and I admire the strength you have shown. I will be parting for a bit and don't know when I will return, but you will always have a friend in the states. * HUG *