Thursday, March 18, 2004

Went to wednesday last night, complete with Happy Paddys day banner and shamrock on cheek, shock of all shocks, Wednesday lost again! That's 5 times I've been to see them this season and each time they've lost. I think I'm unlucky..... This is where MH and Jena sit, by the W. If u take the tour, I can see the clock that I watched last night, bored by the shocking standard of Footy and Dooleys stuff where the bloke showed us round when we went on the tour.
Got on the train about 11pm, and made the most of emptyness, by getting in 1st class, I also took some souveners cos when is the next time I'm going to get to ride in 1st class? As if they'll miss a teaspoon and wine glass?
Today there was a post uni fair in the atrium. I'd love to do some of the things they were organising, but as if I'd get the money to do the Coral Cay thing or the i-to-i turtle project in Costa Rica. Although that one might be more manageable than the latter. These things are only good if you have lots of money to spare, me and my family don't. (only £225 till I reach the overdraft and a month till a new loan cheque!). Bet they'd look good on the CV though! Sigh, I can dream, and plan and plot, maybe, just maybe.....

No comments: