Friday, March 26, 2004

Back home in Blackheath now, funny how much I despise London but it will always be home. Running into Blackheath Village to help my dad carry out an errand and smiling at the common, the traffic going to Lewisham, and in the Sun In The Sands Roundabout, the ponds near where the donkey man takes the kids for rides and near the Princess of Wales pub.
Run another errand down to B&Q to help Dad and Bro carry 15 bags of ballast down to the cab and home for the wall they want to build in the front garden (A bodge job as usual) somehow I got conned into pulling the trolley with all the bags in and my bro unknown to me sat on the back and let me pull him along too, the Bastard!
Another good thing about being at home is SKY TV, watching the music Videos on TV and sports and films. Mothership and Dad seem to be addicted to AuctionWorld TV (Dodgey).
Also get to see my lickle Birdykins, only 6 of them now but they recognise me when I go home and always shout for attention.
But then you have to think of the bad sides too, to living in London, A zoology student from London will be turned down because of the postcode.
There are too many people around that I dislike from School and too many people altogether.
The noise and bustle from Central London, the commuter cattle trucks taking you up to London.
And the parents. I can't live with them ordering me about and the more I am at home now, more than ever I realise I can't go back to living at home.
Fingers crossed that somehow I can get to Sheff with MH.

No comments: