Saturday, March 27, 2004

A MURDER HAS BEEN COMMITTED. Not the sort of thing that will make the papers, that will interest none, except those in our house.
Charlie my gorgeous ten year old pearly-pied cockatiel was found dead by my Mothership this morning.
There was blood all round her beak and the edge of the cage.
The culprit was quickly found to be Sassy (Known as Satan by the Bro) a lutino cockatiel male and her cagemate for the past 6 years was covered in blood.
Why was this domestic abuse carried out? I have no idea but Charlie, who was silly tame and liked to ride the hoover when I was cleaning the cage and play a hundred silly little games with me was only about ten or eleven and not old enough to die of old age.
She is survived by the Murderer, a younger cousin Briar (a normal grey), and Cecil a pied male.
Also mourned by The Grey Budgie and Scram the Blue budgie
REST IN PEACE.

No comments: