Monday, March 22, 2004

I had the maddest dream last night and only the song thats playing on the radio now has reminded me of it. (Its Blue's Breathe Easy, they are shit and apparently that Lee lives in Blackheath in Nelson Mandela Way?) anyway, this morning when my alarm went off, I got out of bed, and started dressing for uni, getting clothes off of the radiator (Handy trick for warming them up, if your house is cold like ours is) I put on my blue "Paws Off" socks and then tried to put on another white pair of socks on over them, I remember that they were very hard to put over the other pair, but then the Joma logo was revealed and I realised that they were my brothers socks.
I woke up then and the Breathe Easy song was just finishing. Now I had this huge sense that I should be dressed and it felt very Deja Vue to be getting my socks and putting them on. Love to know what that is supposed to mean. An obsessive love of funky socks?
Bizarre, still I guess its better than the helicopter dreams that were a a little freaky.

No comments: