Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Still no email from PL, starting to feel a little disappointed that he's too ashamed to reply.
Went riding this morning, it was cool, rode an old flea-bitten grey Arab - Chelsea and CL had a dark bay cob called P.J.
Came back with extremely sore arse and legs, due to being forced into unnatural (for me) riding positions. I happen to like riding with stupidly short stirrups ok?!
Came back and now just back from a driving lesson, I think its starting to get better and fingers crossed I'll pass the test.
Meanwhile in the land of Football where Charlton do not exist....
Alan Shearer rules out the challenge from Birmingham, Villa and Charlton. "It's between Liverpool and us, and I don't want it to go to the last game
Why do they think we won't keep it up, we've been 4th or there abouts since November and now Judas (P*rk*r) has gone they think we wont keep it up.
GGRRR. Its things like that, that make me wish more than ever that we do finish 4th, even if I know we'll be knocked out in the 1st qualifying round of the Champ league by some overweight pub team from Switzerland.

No comments: