Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Home alone tonight, MH in York getting teeth sorted. CL is at UDBF's and im home alone, I've had a nice long hot bath, recovering from riding (Oh my aching butt bones!)
I should be doing something contructive.. instead I'm writing the novel that will make me a millionaire Today The Mothership and The Father discovered that trains to sheffield in the middle of the night are not very common and I will be stuck in the train station alone for several hours and possibly not get home to Derby till 5AM, this led to them threatening not to get my CAFC tickets to Man Utd!!!
However I quickly fixed if by pretending I was going with CL and CL has a car. (Clever I thought!)
as I knew they were going to hold that against getting me a ticket and being in Derby means they would not get me one.
However Dad wanted to use Valley Gold in order to get me and MH tickets and was going to "borrow" Granddads one. But Favourite Uncle No. 2 had got there first and now we dont know if we can get one ticket with Valley Gold and one without on the same day.
Otherwise we will have to wait till tickets go on general sale and as only 2000 are on sale, I doubt very much that we will get any and will have to miss out on that thrashing!
So fingers crossed for Thursday and I will update, hopefully!

No comments: