Monday, March 15, 2004

Its so nice out, a clear, crisp night, i have my window wide open, not giving a fuck about midges or CL and UDBF moaning about the cold, they have the heating on downstairs, i hope they remember to turn it off
Its so nice, its putting me into a reflective kinda mood, the one that could easily lead to depression but its nice, I've just been looking out of my window and its made me giggle, The Sheep who lives over the road has had a curtain put up in the bathroom, this has got to be an improvement on before Xmas when we used to watch them going in and out of the bathroom and be very entertained and revolted by watching them on the toilet.
I feel kinda sleepy but in a not bothered about sleeping kinda way, I feel like i could sit down and do some work. Possibly even sort out my Themes and Issues shit, its only gotta be a page so it won't take me too long once i actually sit down and do it, but thats the issue really.
What the main shit is, is my Wildlife Conservation essay, i had most of it completed but not backed up on disc and its that kinda BS that really makes you think why bother?
Obviously i've started re-writing it, but i can't find the right kind of websites that I used before and the more I look at it, the more I wish I had known what was coming.
MH will be back from the Dentist tomorrow and hopefully if she's not feeling to sore, we're off to celebrate St Patricks day early. (her being part Irish.) Not too sure what she's planning but i think it involves dressing up and making arses of ourselves - So no change there then!
Gotta remember to go into uni tomorrow, i need to find Watson Re. the Nat processes module, that i failed and failed the retake, which means i can do it myself and pay to do it (urk)
What i dont see as far is that proper degree students get to pass 8 modules a year and this is a 1st year module and i've already passed 9 so do i really need this?
According to John Cassella I do, however when my exam results came, they said nothing about failing Nat Processes, is this Derby Uni being typically crap or shall i just ignore it?
I want to ignore it but as if i have to do the retake again i need to know by April the 3rd.
Ah Hell, im gonna do some of Themes and Issues, then if neccassary tomorrow while in Uni I can collect journals and books and it also gives me 2 days to sort out Wildlife Conservation,
Hell Jitsu Freak has come on messenger, that definately means its time to stop mucking about and do some work

No comments: